• Attend all practices and games both home and road - 22-27 game schedule Responsibilities include recruiting and evaluating of potential student-athletes, game and practice preparation, video analysis, conditioning, and other duties as assigned.
- Motivated to be be a role model and mentor to young students. The review of applications will begin immediately and remain open until the position is filled. Job Description Posted on 10/08/2020 (List until 11/06/2020), Chicago Cougars Scouting Positions Salary commensurate with experience.
- Order equipment, apparel and supplies for players and hockey operations staff Road trips & Travel: The Cyclones Split Midget Program is one of the top programs in New England, located in Hudson, NH we are looking for assistant coaches for our U15, U16, U18 and U19 teams. Prior experience in alpine gardening and equipment, Effectively hire and develop a staff for the, Coaching and or leadership experience related to, Serve as a liaison between the front office and. -prior coaching experience a plus New England College offers the ideal candidate a competitive Graduate Assistant package which includes tuition, room and board. You can email questions and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Administrative support regarding insurance claims • Help coordinate practices, off-ice ice training and film work We want coaches who want to become better at coaching. Posted on 06/12/2020, UMass Amherst Women's ACHA Division 1 hockey Goalie Coach rink which will serve as a hub of youth, amateur sports activity and adult hockey.
Lawrence University is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the Assistant Women's Hockey Coach position. The Charlotte Rush Junior Hockey Club is searching for a highly motivated individual with a very strong work ethic for the open Equipment Manager position.
Qualifications: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. For more information about this position, click here (PDF Format). - Assist Kansas City Mavericks with any youth hockey camps or games as directed by the President/General Manager. • Possess the certification to conduct USA Hockey Coaching Education Program • Actively assist in promoting all team players to the collegiate levels • Ability to instill teamwork, discipline and accountability throughout the team
Experience within the sports industry is preferred to understand the way leagues/tournaments work. Posted on 08/28/2020, NAHL Certified Athletic Trainer – Odessa Jackalopes Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time. • A positive attitude and willingness to contribute to the program season. • Participate in community outreach
Assist in general maintenance of Ranch operations.
Applications and interviews will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. This person will float among all the teams as an assistant coach but primarily work with the Boys Prep and 16-U teams daily. Ice times are in the evening during the week Monday-Thursday and some Sundays. • Respond to public inquiries about hockey programs. • Strong communication skills
Assist the Head Coach as requested in recruiting, training and coaching members of the sport team. Team player, strong on ice communications skills, organized and responsive in a timely manner. The person in this part-time position will be involved in many aspects of the program, including, but not limited to, practice planning, game preparation/scouting, in-game coaching, recruiting, administrative work, and general supervision of student-athletes.
If interested please reach out with your resume to Bill Wright head coach.
- Work with opposing teams in regards to arrival times and League Covid-19 policies and procedures Interested applicants can email: email@example.com Age groups will range from Youth Hockey to Professionals. Full time position. For 30+ years, we've connected people to sports jobs, careers and internships in the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, NASCAR, LPGA and many other organizations. If you are interested in working for a participating NHL, please apply for a job under the categories below. Sort by: relevance - date. - USA Hockey Certified To apply, email Bill Horton: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume and references. Ability to earn extra income through private hockey lessons and additional supervisory roles at the school when needed. Als u deze melding blijft zien, e-mail ons: 407 Hockey Operations jobs available on Indeed.com. - Oversee and organize purchase orders and maintain communication with General Manager & Head Coach on all purchases Sort by: relevance - date. • Perform initial athletic training evaluations. Significant travel Bi-yearly stipend New England College offers the ideal candidate a competitive Graduate Assistant package which includes tuition, room and board. • Head Coaching Experience at Bantam and Midget age levels (or above). • Manage all aspects of the full season Academy team including billeting • Instruct coaches and players in team systems of play suitable to their age and skill Scouts will be responsible for helping to recruit talented players that can make an impact in our organization.
Posted on 10/08/2020, Salve Regina University - Assistant Men's Hockey Coach Looking for a hockey coach during the Summer that would lead to a full-time position. This operation provides medical coverage for high profile events such as the Kansas City Mavericks Hockey games, NASCAR races at the Kansas Speedway, Mixed-Martial Arts venues, local high school ... Conducts research for viable new hockey focused licenses as well as renewal of existing contracts ... Works closely with Operations to minimize manufacturing errors and delivery slippage.
- Coordinate with the ACHA to maintain standing and ensure team and player compliance.
We have been receiving some suspicious activity from you or someone sharing your internet network. Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
- Coordinate all locker room sanitation following COVID-19 guidelines
Hockey Operation jobs. Interested candidates should contact Director of Athletics, Matt Lawlor at the information below. • Work with the training staff to complete all necessary forms and arrange physicals. This is a part-time position that could lead to full-time work. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. Posted on 06/04/2020, Mike Buckley's GDS - Full Time Goalie Coach • Conducting multiple activities for campers each day Pay is based on experience and very competitive.
We hebben verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt. Responsible to carry out other activities necessary for the effective, The skate shop employees shall be responsible for the daily…. • Understands, maintains and upholds the rules and routines of the Boarding Program. Posted on 09/13/2020, Robert Morris - Women's Hockey Operations Coordinator email@example.com Communicates with participants, parents and customers at all times. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mike Buckley's GDS is looking for a full time goalie coach. Qualifications include working mornings, weekends as well as traveling overnight with the team on the road. • Observe and analyze players during treatment sessions
• Certified Athletic Trainer überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch und kein Bot sind. - Daily locker room and team area set up for both at home and on the road
-must posses good time management skills and be reliable to show up for games 45 minutes prior Starting salary is $40,000. • Take the NCAA test on regulations and rules
Belmont Abbey College, an NCAA Division II institution and member of the Conference Carolinas, invites applications for the current position of Assistant Field…. -must travel with team • Develop and deliver presentations and information seminars to players