Freeze-thaw conditions (max 6°C on Wed afternoon, min -1°C on Thu morning). Freezing level rising with drizzle on Mon night. With several homes still damaged or destroyed and families still displaced, there are parts of Cedar Rapid, Iowa, that appear like the destructive derecho from August happened days ago rather than months. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days for the Southern Ontario Region. Ontario reports drop in new COVID-19 cases to 653 Oct 03, 2020, 10:19 AM New public health measures in effect in Ontario's COVID-19 hot spots Oct 03, 2020, 8:56 AM 1 killed in North York triple shooting Oct 03, 2020, 7:47 AM You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. There is already a shortcut with the same name in this list. Low 9. Heavy rain (total 20mm), heaviest during Wed morning. for Richmond Hill, ON, CA. that are deemed current. Lightning Alert.

Hit-and-miss forecast for Ontario's Thanksgiving weekend, some Delta impact. Do you want to rename "link" to "link(2)"? 'It looks like a hurricane': Derecho leaves Cedar Rapids residents displaced 2 months later.

Your month-to-month seasonal allergies guide. Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Use your browser's print action to print the displayed content on one page. Wind south 20 km/h. Light rain (total 7mm), mostly falling on Fri afternoon. See active alerts in Canada. Richmond Hill is 230 m above sea level and located at 43.88° N 79.43° W. Richmond Hill has a population of 185541. Temperatures tumbled as a preview of winter weather began moving in Friday into Saturday -- and more snow is on the way. Let AccuWeather help you personalize your day-to-day forecasts, to help you better know how to plan your day, and your outdoor activities. Live weather reports from Richmond Hill weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Everything you need for tracking hurricane season, Provides winter weather forecasts and the winter weather outlook for your area, Visit our Corporate Site for more info on AccuWeather, Download our free award-winning apps for Superior Accuracy™ on the go, Explore More, Dive Deeper, Analyze Faster with AccuWeather Premium, Specialized Weather Centers, More of Everything with AccuWeather Professional. Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. ... Current Weather Conditions, Forecast, Alerts and Alamanc for Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. A dash means data is not available at this time, Select a risk type or day to view the map.

UV index 2 or low. Light rain (total 8mm), mostly falling on Fri afternoon. The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather such as an upcoming storm that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. A dusting of snow turning to light rain (total 2mm) on Mon afternoon.

Want to know what the weather is now? Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Very mild (max 17°C on Fri morning, min 2°C on Sun night). Radar Alerts Log Recent Weather Events. Would you like to overwrite it? Hot spot in Ontario: 23.7 °C 74.7 °F Windsor Airport Cold spot in Ontario : -1.8 ° C 28.8 ° F Big Trout Lake Airport Hot spot in Canada : 24.0 ° C 75.2 ° F Sainte-Clotilde, QC Visualize past, present, and future weather from many angles via both static and interactive maps, Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity, Satellite maps for visualizing where there is cloud cover and associated precipitation, View live current conditions in and around your area, Currently active global watches and warnings, lightning, and severe weather risk, Coverage of top events from the world’s most trusted name in weather, Breaking news and top weather stories from around the globe, Opinions on weather and climate by our top experts, Listen to behind-the-scenes details on trending weather topics, Meet the talent dedicated to bringing you the most accurate information, Video coverage of the top weather events people are talking about, Watch the best weather videos across the web. Local time in Richmond Hill is EDT.

Moderate rain (total 16mm), heaviest on Mon night. Severe Weather Alerts - Richmond Hill, Ontario, NO WARNINGS OR ADVISORIES IN EFFECT AT 11:54 AM. A dusting of snow on Mon morning. To help you plan ahead and be prepared, this 3 day outlook and map below will detail when, where and what the anticipated level of risk is for your local area. Include small bottles that can be carried easily in case of an evacuation order. High 13.

Low plus 3. Low plus 4. You should be prepared to take care of yourself and your family with basic supplies for a minimum of 72 hours. Water – at least one gallon or two litres of water per person per day. Moderate rain (total 15mm), heaviest on Sun night. Observed at: Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport 11:00 AM EDT Saturday 17 October 2020, Forecast issued: 11:00 AM EDT Saturday 17 October 2020, Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes, Canadian Centre for Climate Services Library. Very mild (max 16°C on Wed afternoon, min 5°C on Tue morning). Go to the desired page on the site, open the Weather shortcuts menu and click on the "Add to shortcuts" button. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Richmond Hill, ON, CA with The Weather Network. Weather reports submitted by any ship (SYNOP) that is close to Richmond Hill within an acceptable time window are also included. UV index 3 or moderate. It’s recommended to replace food and water once a year. Michigan looks like winter wonderland in October as snow sweeps in.